First, make sure that the Show sheet tabs is enabled by going to File > Options > Advanced, and under Display options for this workbook, make sure the Show sheet tabs check box is selected.
Visually review the sheet tabs commonly found at the bottom of the page. Also, visually check for blank sheets.
If you are unable to see the sheet tab names, here are some common problems and solutions:
1. The workbook window is sized in such a way that the tabs are hidden.
2. If you have restored multiple windows in Excel, make sure the windows are not overlapping such that the top of an Excel window is covering the worksheet tabs of another window.
3. The status bar is dragged all the way up to the Formula Bar. Worksheet tabs disappear when the Status Bar is dragged all the way upto the Formula Bar
4. • Tabs can also disappear if your computer’s screen resolution is higher than that of the person who last saved the workbook.
1. You can maximize the window so that you can see the tabs again. To do that, double-click the window’s title bar.
2. If you still don’t see the tabs, click View > Arrange All > Tiled > OK.
3. Change the display resolution under Windows Settings.