Adjust space between sentences and paragraphs
To increase or decrease white space between sentences and paragraphs in Outlook, do the following:
1. Select your text.
2. Select the Format Text tab.
3. In the Paragraph group, in the lower-right corner of the group, select the Dialog box launcher.
The Paragraph dialog box opens, showing the Indents and Spacing tab.
4. Under Spacing, select the spacing options you want to use.
Recommended spacing options
• Space 1.25 between lines.
• Double space (30-34 pt) between paragraphs or other bodies of text
• Use block paragraph style, no indents