Since its introduction in 2001, The Refreshabraille 18 has become one of APH’s favorites among its customers. Because of its portability, you can take it anywhere with you. You can read a book while on the train or bus, you can silently take notes at a meeting or lecture, you can write e-mail or text messages, and practically access every app in your supported device.
The Refreshabraille 18 has also given individuals who are Deaf-Blind a flexible alternative to accessing information and staying connected with their friends and family.
- What it is and what it does
- Useful hings you may want to know
- Differences between first, second and third generation displays. Which one do you have?
- Connecting to your computer, phone or tablet
- Selecting your braille configuration
- Key commands for most used devices
- Updating your display
- Complete documentation and user manual